San Diego Business Consultant - 30+ Years of Professional Problem Solving Experience.

Coach Chris, a JD/MBA helps businesses grow.

I'm Coach Chris, It's Nice to meet you!

It's great to meet you and I look forward to helping you exceed your goals, even if we have to first figure out what they should be.

According to their little thermometer, I have 99% of a complete profile on Linked In, so check that out when you get a chance. But let's get personal here. (Sidenote: If you find the 1% that's missing, please let me know what it is - it's driving me crazy.)

In the Beginning

I am the hybrid first-born son of an A+ earning elementary teacher mother and a C+ small business owning, natural conversationalist, entrepreneur father, with all the positives and negatives that you would expect to come with this upbringing.

If you couple this genetic cocktail and my experience alongside my dad in our retail and wholesale (B2B Sales at age 17) and my achievements in the classroom - JD, MBA, BBA - you get a person who is used to variety.

Professionally

I have been mentoring and managing staff, sometimes twice my age, for as long as I can remember and have had up close access and the trust of hundreds of successful small business owners for decades.

I am extraordinarily curious and a fast learner, which can make for a great combination in the right circumstances.

 

My Moonshot, A Decade Too Soon

Although not born in the digital generation, along with a partner, we developed a platform mashup of what you now know as Facebook, Nextdoor, and an Active Network-type community tools all the way back in 2000 that many of you would love to have access to now for your community organizations.

Unfortunately, your predecessors at the school, church, team, company couldn't be so easily convinced a decade (or more) earlier than most could have imagined the need for an secure, interactive community intranet with a public facing, easy to update web presence.

If you are looking for innovation and growth within a workable, scalable, manageable system of process and accountability, I am your guy.

The People I Help

It may help you see if there would be a good fit between us if you know what type of practice I am building.  So here is a look behind that curtain.

I work with a small number of clients

  • Who are innovative and forcing their company and industry to do better through educated risk taking and consistent improvement.
  • Who are open-minded and appreciative of the value of alternative ways of viewing their world, no matter how long they have been doing it "our way."
  • Who have challenging, impactful projects and will commit to a minimum set of hours under a pre-paid, retainer-model.

If that sounds like your cup of tea, let's talk. No commitments until we are both sure it's a good fit and we can get great things accomplished together. 

 

Get In Touch With Me

With skills and experience to help with any sales and marketing situation at any size business, I would love to hear from you about what's keeping you up at night.

Email me at:

coachchriscahill@gmail.com

Let's Connect Socially!

A Business "Glue Guy" Like None Other

In team sports, a "Glue Guy" is the player who does it all, without fanfare, to make sure the team wins and everybody else reaches their potential.

Thanks to my broad education and licensing as well as over 30 years experience in business management as the "right hand person" to owners of companies from Startups to $2B in annual revenue, you can think of me as a combination platter of many professions and your NEW GLUE GUY.

COUNSEL

The intersection of law, business and coaching is a crowded space and the answers are never black and white. Let me help you prioritize and solve problems before things get out of hand. 

CONTRIBUTOR

Perhaps you don't have the horsepower to pull off a big project or make the changes to your company but also can't afford or need full-time, permanent help. We'll find a way to get your company humming and then pass it on to others to run. 

COACH

It's lonely at the top. You may benefit from having someone to work out the issues in your corporate and/or personal life that isn't on your payroll and is free of conflicts and judgements.  Trust me to keep and make the most of your secrets. 

CONSULTANT

Whether you need to grow your sales, find savings in your workflow, or realign your staff, we'll find the best path forward thanks to the same proven process that's worked for 100's before you.